Wednesday, August 1, 2012

PCS Special - For Families



Currently we just received orders to San Diego, we will be heading out in December. My last session will be the first week in December. I figure I will offer some AMAZING deals before I leave.


First AMAZING deal is:

No Session fee at the Kintai. This session is perfect for those who want the family photo but does not really need the whole hour long session.  This session is also really affordable! 
This AMAZING deal is only for two weeks.

* 20 minutes
* 10 digital files in a on-line gallery for purchase.
* 3 months to purchase photos.
* Additional perks for ordering in advanced.
* August 13th-24th

Email Laurie at OkiDokiPHotography@me.com for times and post pricing.
It is pretty AMAZING!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop